This resulted in the greater majority of my BMG Collection (both part painted and fully finished) bouncing around in the cases - damaging all of them, three have been repaired without having to strip the paint off them. The rest are being stripped - and will be started again. One, Nightwing, was irreparable - when I tried straightening his batons the broke off and the left ankle (which had been repaired once before) is beyond my skills to repair it now sadly.
I had a decided notion to get back on the horse, and re-build my painted collection ASAP - which is hard for me (I'm a slow painter with bad hands) but still, here I go.
So my other BMG painting is going to remain on the shelf for now, whilst I play catch-up (see that article here) most of my finished Batman's are being stripped now so I turned my attention to the Arkham Knight Batman. I decided to keep him on the Gargoyle (I know some haven't, but I like it LoL) - and I'm finding him a little hard going for some reason. So far I've glazed him to give definition - painted the under-mesh of his suit and started the Gloves and Boots.
The GCPD Detective is a new paint job, I started him whilst Agent Ron was soaking in the paint stripper. Ron's now ready to clean up properly and polish.
The Detective is well on his way now, I'm pleased with the progress on his coat - still need to tidy up around the buttons.
Lastly, and this was a FIDDLY one - my Urban Batman. The arm and ear broke off - the ear sheared off, and was lost. The Arm was just a clean up and re-glue - then touch up the paint around the join.
I'm REALLY chuffed with the ear repair!